I am so excited to finally share with you my favorite room in our new house, Brynnleigh’s nursery! We worked so hard to create a dreamy room for her to enjoy as she gets older, while keeping it cozy and warm. Today I will be sharing details on all of the items we used in her room to achieve a “chic pink” girl nursery look.
Brynnleigh’s Pink Chic Girl Nursery
- Bookshelf – found at a design store, but I have linked a similar one here !
- Pink suitcases – no longer available, but similar ones are linked here !
- Knitted dolls – I absolutely love these knitted doll animals from Cuddle & Kind
- White storage bins – found at Mud Pie
- Princess flamingo – found at Mud Pie
- Quilted purse – Girls Quilted Crossbody Handbag from Dillards
- Framed print – I worked with LadieKatie to create this beautiful nursery/new mom art print with the quote, “God doesn’t call the equipped. He equips the the called”. I had her wrap it around the picture of the pregnant woman, almost as if it was hugging her. We wanted the moms receiving this art to know that being a new mom during Covid is not easy, but when called to act, God will give you what you need, when you need it, to get through it!
- Beads with cross – Blessing Beads
- Golden goose dupes toddler shoes – purchased on Amazon, but no longer available!
- Curtains – I absolutely love these gorgeous drapes from Willow Bloom Home. These are their “Candor Pearl Drape”. We ordered two panels of the two finger peach pleat, blackout lining, 40″ finished width, and 108″ long. The quality is impeccable and we are SO happy with them.
- Curtain rod & hardware – Brass Curtain Hardware Collection from Pottery Barn
As you can see, there are a ton of details that went into making this room everything we dreamed of for our sweet girl. I hope this room inspires you to create a chic pink bedroom for your own little blessing!
See anything that I missed? Let me know in the comments below so I can make sure to give you the correct info on Brynnleigh’s pink chic girl nursery!